Web Hosting with cPanel - only $1 / month from GoDaddy Let's Get Back to Business. Start with a $1.99 .COM from GoDaddy.

Thursday 10 July 2014

Imagin


Akpos saw a Girl coming down the road.
He quickly moved near a car and pretended
it was his car.
He kicked a bit at the front tyre and stood by
the side of the door.
I could see her staring at me, She walked
towards me.
I composed a fake call while leaning on the
door.
Just then she approached me and said,
"Excuse me!"
I pretended not to hear her...
After a minute she again said, "Excuse me
sir!"
I said, "Just a second sweetheart, let me
conclude my last order." and continued on
the phone (at this moment I was sure she
had fallen for me,
I could tell from her impatience).
Suddenly I shouted, "If you don't get here
in 10 minutes, I'll leave this car here and
take a car home!"
But just as I moved away from the door, Sh
looked at me, opened her handbag,
removed a keys, opened the door, hissed
at me, entered and drove off.
My mouth was left opened for 5 minutes...

No comments:

Post a Comment