Web Hosting with cPanel - only $1 / month from GoDaddy Let's Get Back to Business. Start with a $1.99 .COM from GoDaddy.

Thursday 10 July 2014

what do u think will happen?


Boy drops girl at home, he puts his hand
on d wall by d gate for support, leans
towards her
BOY : Can I kiss you ?
GIRL : Not now, I'm at home.
BOY : Please.
GIRL : No.
BOY : You were too sweet in bed today.
GIRL : Waoh! you too, full of energy. I
could not believe we had four rounds.
BOY : Let me kiss u good night.
GIRL : Someone may be watching, they
still think I'm a virgin at home.
This goes on for ten minutes, then girl's
brother appears at the gate and says "Dad
says whether u kiss him or not its your
decision, but tell that bastard to remove
his hand from the intercom button,
everyone at home is listening to your
conversation.


No comments:

Post a Comment