Web Hosting with cPanel - only $1 / month from GoDaddy Let's Get Back to Business. Start with a $1.99 .COM from GoDaddy.

Sunday 17 August 2014

waooo

AKPOS: Sweetheart, I’m GEJ
EKAITTE:- U’r kidding, Our
president is GEJ (Goodluck
Ebele Jonathan)
AKPOS: I mean, I’m GEJ: GOING
on EMERGENCY JOURNEY!
EKAITTE (Smiles):- Oh! U’re not
serious! What kind of journey
are u
going on?
AKPOS: OBJ
EKAITTE: To meet Obasanjo?
AKPOS: No, it means ON a
BUSSINESS JOURNEY.
EKAITTE: Oh!
AKPOS: Yes… IBB
EKAITTE: Babangida?
AKPOS: I’LL BE BACK
EKAITTE: *smiles*
AKPOS: Till then ACN.
EKAITTE:- U want to join
Politics?
AKPOS: I’ll ALWAYS CALL ur
NUMBER.
EKAITTE: Hmmm…
AKPOS: While i’m away, PDP
with our love.
EKAITTE: What?
AKPOS: PLEASE DON’T PLAY with our love
EKAITTE: U know I won't, I'll BRF.
AKPOS: What has lagos state
governor, got to do
with all this!?
EKAITTE (smiles):- I’ll BE
RIGHTEOUS & FAITHFUL!
AKPOS: I trust u
EKAITTE: FOOL!
AKPOS (Screamed):- Whaaat!?
EKAITTE: FOR OUR
OVERWHELMING LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment