Web Hosting with cPanel - only $1 / month from GoDaddy Let's Get Back to Business. Start with a $1.99 .COM from GoDaddy.

Monday 8 September 2014

Advice needed


I met Kate when I was in secondary school,



I loved her so much. One day I received a
call from her that she is pregnant and she
will pack all her loads to my house.
The next day, I escaped and left the town
because am too small to have a child.
I traveled from worri to lagos, after some months, 

my uncle made visa for me to travel outside nigeria and to
continue my education over there.
I traveled to usa, and I graduated as a
medical doctor.
Now I have become a man and ready to
marry. I met a girl call ruth, I proposed to her
for marriage, she accepted and I got her
pregnant. She delivered a bouncing baby
boy for me.
Ruth and I loved our self but was not married yet. So we
planned how to get married, I called my family and she
called her family too. The both family agreed.
So me and ruth traveled down to nigeria to
see her parents, when we got there,
she showed me her mother, I looked deep into
her mothers eyes....." Is this not Kate?, I
shouted.
Yes am Kate she replied. Oh! This was the
girl I pregnanted when I was in secondary
school, tears fell from my eyes. She told me that
ruth was my child. What! I exclaimed.
Ruth have also given birth for me and we have fixed our
wedding date.
Please what should I do?
Should I go on and
marry my daughter
because she already
have a child for me.
Advice needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment